2006 Dodge 3500 Price Check

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
No such thing as a good deal in this market, but this looks like a pretty clean, and increasingly rare example the diesel good ole days.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Dodge once made (newer style) a no frils 2500 4x4 with the diesel and a 6 speed. Workman, sportsman, trademans, etc..., not sure what it was called but it had almost nothing in it. Rubber mats, pretty basic, non fancy wheels but it was an interesting truck.

_Snake_

Established Member
For comparison, a member recently asked about this 2003 with similar miles.

Loaded six speed manual in mint condition for $22k.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
This just confirms they are way too proud of their trucks which I could tell. I was mainly looking for the pre emissions trucks. I'm also looking for the man pedal because I do miss rowing some gears.

Anyone know a few good places to possibly source a truck like this?

_Snake_

Established Member
This just confirms they are way too proud of their trucks which I could tell. I was mainly looking for the pre emissions trucks. I'm also looking for the man pedal because I do miss rowing some gears.

Anyone know a few good places to possibly source a truck like this?
Honestly, you just have to do daily searches on sites where trucks are sold and try to find one at a reasonable price before someone else does. I found my 03 on a boat forum in their classifieds almost two years ago. I remember PM’ing the guy not too long after he posted the ad and he got back to me an hour later. He said I was the first to contact him and he had four people in the queue already. I believed him based on the posts in the thread - I think there were close to 10 “PM sent” before he posted it was sold (to me!)

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Honestly, you just have to do daily searches on sites where trucks are sold and try to find one at a reasonable price before someone else does. I found my 03 on a boat forum in their classifieds almost two years ago. I remember PM’ing the guy not too long after he posted the ad and he got back to me an hour later. He said I was the first to contact him and he had four people in the queue already. I believed him based on the posts in the thread - I think there were close to 10 “PM sent” before he posted it was sold (to me!)
I hope I can get that lucky! Thanks for the information!

Users who are viewing this thread