Color: Top Banana Yellow
Mileage: 29,XXX
Price: $18,900 O.B.O.

One owner, non smoker
Clean title
LOW miles for 2006 - mostly highway
#1121 of 4000 produced
420 horsepower - see mods below

I've had my Daytona since May of 2006, pretty low miles at 29,XXX..mostly highway. She's been stored during the winters while I've been at school, well maintained, and the engine was broken in specifically the way the manufacturer reccomends for the best possible performance. Equipped with essentially every option besides the navigation system. This includes Sound Group II, side curtain airbags, power sunroof, electronics convenience group, performance seats, customer preferred package, and a lot more.

I've invested in over $6000 worth of performance upgrades including a K&N Cold Air Intake, SLP cat-back exhaust, 180* Temperature Stat, ported throttle body, FRI mild camshaft, and a custom dyno tune by Livernois Motorsports for a total of 420horsepower/425ft.lbs. of torque. Handling has also been upgraded with the addition of The Eibach Pro Lowering Kit, Eibach Pro Damper Shocks, and Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 high performance summer tires (245/45ZR20 Front : 255/45ZR20 Rear) wrapped around Sport Muscle BHP 20" machined black wheels.

I am looking to buy a 2011-12 Mustang GT with a 6-speed manual. If you're interested in a trade plus cash, please let me know!

Cell: 238-345-6169
Email: [email protected]

frontside.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

interior.jpg

engine.jpg

Last edited:

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
Still for sale! I may be trading in shortly just to avoid dealing with the selling process so make some offers if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread