2006 GTO Red/Red A4 8,000 Miles

Comp04svt

Established Member
Up for sale is my 06 Torrid red on red A4 GTO.

The story goes as follows. My dad purchased this in 2010 from the original owner with 6,338 miles. She now has 8,056 miles. My dad recently passed away, and I unfortunately have too many toys, and with the miles on her, she would end up just sitting. He never drove it much either, as you can tell. Sat in the garage covered with a battery tender and only driven on nice days. I would be really surprised if the car has been rained on twice since he has owned it. Mobil one oil only, changed every spring. Other than the window tint, it is bone stock and has never been modified. Has original tires on it which are in really nice shape. No smoke, no food, and not raced.

About as close to a new GTO as one can find. Title is clean and clear. Located in SE Michigan.

Asking $21,000 or best. Reasonable offers considered.

You can call/text me at 248-3seven6-5nine94, my name is Brian.

Link to pictures, and also videos of the exterior and under body: http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/ibmgoat/library/GTO?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
You should sell me the Comp Orange Cobra and keep the goat in commemoration of your father GLWS non the less!

Users who are viewing this thread