2006 Mustang Gt

TexStang

2006 Mustang GT, 5spd manual, 3.55 rear, 46,192 miles on the dash

Black Exterior/Black (Charcoal) Interior

Every option except for alarm and shaker1000

Silver 07 Intake cover

JLT Cold Air Intake

3 tunes by Brenspeed (currently running 93 tune)

Raptor Shift Light mounted in A/C Vent

MGW Short Throw Shifter

Billet Shorty Antenna (not pictured)

Pypes O/R H-pipe

Magnaflow 14" round mufflers mid-mounted, custom muffler delete with 4" corsa tips (looks awesome and is loud!)

18x9/18x10 Black Bullets with 255/40R18 and 295/35R18 BFG KDW NTs (Flame tread). Fronts 70-80%, rears 25%

Eibach Sportline Springs

BMR Adj. Panhard

BMR Panhard brace

California Special Front Fascia

GT500 Spoiler

+every stock part to put the car to showroom stock (springs, wing, bumper, wheels, exhaust, intake, etc)

Issues:

Has chips hood and a few dents in hood. I am having the hood fixed and completely repainted however, so this is not an issue really

Has a couple of small dings that can be removed by paintless dent repair (can negotiate price on this, or have it done beforehand with appropriate offer)

Has small scratch (1/2" long) behind passenger door from water hose nozzle

Has scratch (1.5" long) and small ding in driver side door from some road debris that was kicked up into door

Driverside seat cover has small tear (<1/2") tear in it

Needs alignment as the steering wheel is off just a touch.

Brakes have a bit of pulsating under braking, needs the rotors turned.

Car is in Texas, San Antoino area. Car runs strong, has no issues shifting, leaks nothing, handles well, and I hate to see it go, but I need to move on to a truck for what I do now. I have daily driven this car for the past 5 years (I am the original owner), and never had a single issue with it. Need to sell so I can move on to something else

As described above, + new rear KDW tires +brakes +alignment, fully detailed - $17k obo

Without tires/brakes/alignment-$16kobo

Without tires/brakes/alignment/stock parts-$15.5k

IMG_0406.jpg

TexStang

Possibly. In about 2 weeks, I might start parting the car out of a few things like the shifter, exhaust, intake, tune, etc. I won't have time till then to part anything out anyways.

There was a guy on another website looking for a stock s197 and if things work out then I'll part the entire car out.

Users who are viewing this thread