2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4x4. LOADED and LOW miles.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
f you have any questions or would like to see it, it's in South Jersey and you can E-mail me at [email protected].

2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4x4, Only 65k miles: Beautiful Majestic Blue exterior with gray leather interior. Captain's chairs / console shift with heated seats, dual zone climate control, power everything, etc... Tow package as well as off road skid plate; this truck has just about every available option accept the locking diff and factory Navigation. It does have Nav now though as you'll read later. It also has the Nissan side steps, Utili-track with 4 cleats and stops, a bed divider, bed side storage box, etc...
Recently serviced: new battery, new front and rear brake pads and rotors, new belt, transmission flushed with Mobil 1, rear serviced with Valvoline synthetic, cabin filter and the oil always changed on time (Amsoil Synthetic every 4000 miles with WIX filter).

Aftermarket additions and mods: Injen cold air intake, PRG leveling kit (will fit 33's as it sits, 34's with the Bilstien lift struts set in the middle) custom grounding mod, new 1000 CCA battery, Borla stainless cat back, brand new 2013 Pro-4X rims and tires, Bilstien shocks, 8" drop down rear DVD entertainment (controlled by the head unit), Advantage Torza Top folding bed cover and color back-up camera. Chrome door handles have been replaced with Nissan factory black ones (as well as the handle gaskets).

Stereo: Kenwood DNX-6980 touch screen DVD/Navigation with Ipod / Iphone interface and Sirius/XM tuner, CDT 6.5" component set custom mounted in front doors and lower kick panels with CDT's Upstage kit mounted in A-pillers, CDT Coax 6.5" rear door speakers, Tech12Volt sealed enclosure with two RE SEX 10" subs, HiFonics Zeus Zxi6410 amp running mids and highs and HiFonics 2000 watt Class D amp running the subs, dynomat on all doors and truck floor, wiring is all professionally routed and out of view. Only the best quality cables, wires and hardware were used in this install. It sounds INSANE with just about any kind of music and volume.

Here are some pictures, if you'd like to see more or something specific, E-mail me your cell number and I can text them to you or I can just e-mail them to you, which ever you prefer. I'm asking $17,000 OBO. I own it outright, no loans; title in hand. I'll help as much as I can with pick up or delivery and will meet within reasonable distance with deposit.
I also have a brand new set of Bilstien 5100 lift struts that I'll throw in with it with my asking price.

624B7904_zpsce6d80e4.gif

B5530CDC_zpsb6deb411.gif

CF6D52A2_zps82e178b3.gif

3B1D2473_zps7bf71260.gif

F8815969_zpse006fac7.gif

911C3C0C.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread