2006 tbss

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Being out of work is forcing me to do this, wish I didnt have to though... Anyway, I have a black AWD TBSS, with every option but the NAV. It has just under 60k on it, but has an extended warranty on it till 2012 or 110k. It was a GM certified truck when I bought it. Its all stock besides tint on the front windows and a drop in K&N filter. Battery is a Duralast Gold 8 year battery, replaced about 5 months ago. Tires were brand new at 34k when I got the truck and have plenty left on them now. I was told after I signed papers on this truck that it was in a minor accident, damage to the front passenger side... GM still certified this truck though. I still owe on this so I cant really trade for anything. I'm asking 19k for it....

SmokeySS003.jpg

SmokeySS025.jpg

SmokeySS028.jpg

SSLS2.jpg

SSDside.jpg

SmokeySS021.jpg

SmokeySS023.jpg

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Thanks man, I dont even want to sell it but I dont feel I have a choice at this point... work is slower than slow by me... :beer:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I was for the past two weeks... lol Thats actually part of the reason I'm looking to sell... I'll be moving out that way early next year.

Users who are viewing this thread