2007 Football Recruiting Class Rankings

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
4 out of the top 10 are SEC teams. I'm surprised Alabama's not in the top 25. They usually get some good recruits.

At least I know Auburn has a bright future!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Texas is always ranked #1 in recruiting. I guess it's just the outstanding HS ahtletes we produce.

Or the fact that you are the largest state in the 48 continental states...Of course you are going to produce more athletes.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
Or the fact that you are the largest state in the 48 continental states...Of course you are going to produce more athletes.

It's the largest, but not the most populous. :poke:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
It's the largest, but not the most populous. :poke:

I think being the largest in the south, though, gives it that dominance. You know what I mean? I would be pretty confident saying football is just a more popular sport in Texas than in CA based on a ratio of total high school athletes vs high school athletes who play football.

And then NY is what, 3rd? And i'd be willing to bet football in texas HSs is a lot more popular than football in NY HSs too.

Texas, Alabama, and Florida I would say are the top 3 HS football producing states.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
I think being the largest in the south, though, gives it that dominance. You know what I mean? I would be pretty confident saying football is just a more popular sport in Texas than in CA based on a ratio of total high school athletes vs high school athletes who play football.

And then NY is what, 3rd? And i'd be willing to bet football in texas HSs is a lot more popular than football in NY HSs too.

Texas, Alabama, and Florida I would say are the top 3 HS football producing states.

Ohio is up there too.

Users who are viewing this thread