2007 Ford F-250 Lariat Outlaw 6.0L

Roush9703

Established Member
I'm reposting this for sale after parting the suspension out and putting it back to stock. I'm going to paste the updated discription from the original thread as an easy way to list all of the other info about the truck. I'm asking $25,000, please email me at Shea [email protected].

I’m selling my 2007 F-250 Lariat Outlaw Edition with 79k miles. I purchased it from the original owner with 1200 miles on it in June of 2007. Stock options consist of 4wheel shift on the fly, upfitter switches, trailer brake, auto a/c, dual power seats, power heated tow mirrors, driver door security code key pad, and 6 disc cd changer head unit. I’m sure I’m forgetting something, just ask if you’re curious about a certain option that is not listed. As far as aftermarket mods go it has the following. Mag-Hytec rear diff cover, Carriage Works black grille, Spray-in bed liner, Silverline 4” turbo back exhaust with straight pipe, aluminum intake elbow(forget the brand), Zoodad mod, Performance Machine 58V +35hp FICM, SCT XCalibrator 2 with Innovative Diesel tunes along with the Looney Tune programmed in it, River City Diesel EGR delete, Autometer Phantom gauges in color matched pillar pod(boost, egt, and trans. temp). The 6.0L has never given me any problems. Even though it pulls strong I don’t drive it like and lunatic and it has been mostly babied for it’s entire life. Eric’s tunes are spot on and there are zero drivability issues. The most it’s had to do for me is pull a mustang on an open car trailer maybe a dozen times, on flat interstate with no hill climbs, it has never seen any heavy loads or abuse of any kind. 90% of the miles on it are highway miles from my 70 mile round trip commute to and from work and 1000 miles round trips from Pa to SC. I would rate the exterior an 8 out of 10. There are some paint chips on the bottom of the passenger side front and rear door and the Ford emblem on the grille has wrinkled up, which is very typical. The body has less than normal wear and tear and those small issues are the reason I gave it an 8 out of 10. Interior is easily 9 out of ten. The only thing keeping it from being a perfect 10 is that there is some very minimal wear on the leather of the driver seat side bolster from sliding in an out. The passenger seat has less than usual wear from the miles, and the rear seats and center console lid look brand new. The carpet is perfect along with the dash, door panels, console and trim. That was a pretty long winded explanation of the truck but I wanted to give you as many details as I could to let you know how nice of a truck this is. I love this truck and will miss it when it’s gone but it’s time for a change. I’ve had it for 5 years which is the longest I’ve had any vehicle and I’m ready for something new. The title is clear and in hand with no lien and ready for sale.

The stock radius arms are not on yet in the pictures. That's what the ratchet strap is for.

FD2B8C91-3694-43D0-B22B-78221274DF0B-11940-00000653FC182E09.jpg

38268F02-69C9-4DEC-8D11-924E10F55BD7-11940-00000653F5A6267A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread