2007 Ford Shelby GT500 | Retro Review

LS WUT

Established Member
It’s very bitter sweet for me on those cars. I’d say I love the front end, the side of it is okay. It’s got sons good angles. However I just never cared for them as much as I do the other GT500’s. However for me it’s like other cars as well. Some cars with the right color, and stance makes them look phenomenal. Hell I’ve even seen some 13 GT500’s that make me go bleh.

andymarkv

Established Member
Ha! I can understand some negativity, things have changed a lot in 16 years.
But I can tell ya, running 11.70's @ 122 on the stock GY F1's in 2009 with just a pulley...I felt like a complete badass! lol

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I liked the 07-09 a lot more with a simple wheel change. For some reason never cared for the OEM wheels.
Liked the exterior changes on the 10-14's but would rock a 07-09 if the right one came along.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok I’m gonna say it , flame suit on. But this Snake/cobra/GT500 was the least desirable IMO.

Lots of people say that... owners disagree! lol

It’s the best looking of the 07-14. When they went to the dodge Ram front end grill it was a turn for the worst. The hood overhang is a great throwback to the originals.

IDK about 07 better than the 13/14.. I think the 13/14 is the best looking mustang EVER, but that's just me.

And I do LOVE how the 07-09's looked.

I liked the 07-09 a lot more with a simple wheel change. For some reason never cared for the OEM wheels.

Exactly!!!

gt500 3.jpeg

gt500 2.jpeg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I used to drool and dream about having this car. When I had my GTO that I drove on base, I was like dang I'm gonna get that car one day. Lol, it never happened, ended up getting a 13 5.0 5 years later!

I would get this GT500 over my 13, just because of the looks. Lowered and wheels would be enough for me. Maybe I'm getting old, I get my speed fix riding a liter bike to work.

Users who are viewing this thread