2007 GT500 back "John Lunds old Car"

tylerstepp

For sale 2007 GT500 black with tungsten grey strips. (I believe car has 8,900 miles. The previous owner of the car was John Lund it was his person vehicle. The car remains the same as it was bought off John other than after market wheels and sequential tail lights. I also had the car at wolf pack speed to have all fluids changed and fresh plugs, and install hd light. This car runs great and has a lot of one off parts. I had car down tuned by John it’s at 730 hp I can dig up dyno sheet if needed. Here is a list of all parts that that are installed on the car. John is one of the best tuners around own this great car. Asking $35,000 (724)316-1544 text is the best line of communication for me.

C&R 4 Core Road Race Radiator, 170 Stat

C&R Heat Exchanger with 8" Spal Fans. Fans Wired to the switch left of knee under dash. Don't leave on with Key out it will run down the Battery. Lower Valence Modified for improved airflow during high speed driving flows about 20% more air over the Heat Exchanger.

C&R high Capacity HE Resivour and Coolant Tank

Kenne Bell 2.8 with upgrade snout. 3.25" upper with Innovative West 10% overdriver balancer nets around 19lb 3.5" upper Aluminum will lower boost 2lb

72lb Flow Injectors, Boost-A-Pump wired continuous , High Flow fuel Rails with -8an crossover

Ford Racing 123mm CAI with Calibrated Twin Bore 75mm KB Throttle

Kooks 1 5/8" Long Tubes into 3" collector and Full 3" custom X pipe exh. No Cats into 3" FlowMaster Super 40s (Dual Chamber) 4" Bassini Custom Tips welded to the Flowmaster.

Aluminum Dynotech Driveshaft with Safety Loop

Steeda TriAx Shifter with Steeda Reinforced Trans Mount and Tensioner (Bolts to Bellhousing to secure Trans during hard shifting)

Steeda Super Sport Lowering springs, QA1 adjustable Rears, with CHE adjustable Lower and Upper Control Arms. Subframe reinforce mounts for rear control arms, adjustable panhard bar. Upper Control Arm HD Mount

4.10 Ford Racing Gears with solid pinion bushing, Eaton Torsion Posi, Ford Racing Diff Cover with stud mounts.

Racecraft widen stock 18x11 Rear Rims with 345 M/T drag radials

Cervini 4" Cowl hood

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread