2007 GT500 clone

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Here are several photos of a 2007 GT500 clone taken at the Montreal Mustang club meet on Fri Aug-25-06.

DSCN0195-r.jpg

DSCN0192-r.jpg

DSCN0194-p.jpg

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
look at the 3rd pic, the body kit doesnt match. it doesnt look like a gt500 at all. just a regular gt with a body kit and incorrect badging

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Don't let the pics fool ya, the color did match very well , these were taken just before sunset. I agree with you on the badging and GT500 emblems though. I would have done several things differently but what can I say, we're all entitled to our opinions.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
omg.. everyone's getting butthurt cuz its not a real GT500 and he put the logos on it.. so what? let the guy and everyone else who finds it to be nice enjoy the car...

I think it looks really good.. and look! painted mirrors! something the GT500 DOESNT have!!! :loser:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Wow, people are really mean... I think it looks cool, I would just cringe when I see speed bumps if I was you...

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
look at the 3rd pic, the body kit doesnt match. it doesnt look like a gt500 at all. just a regular gt with a body kit and incorrect badging
yeah that body kit actually looks like crap.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Quick96Cobra said:
omg.. everyone's getting butthurt cuz its not a real GT500 and he put the logos on it.. so what? let the guy and everyone else who finds it to be nice enjoy the car...

I think it looks really good.. and look! painted mirrors! something the GT500 DOESNT have!!! :loser:
I think he is a fagg for rebadging the car.. PERIOD!

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
I think he is a fagg for rebadging the car.. PERIOD!

Okay.. the car still looks good.. and notice.. its a replica of the GT500E.. not the '07 GT500.. :kaboom: :loser:

Oh yeah great looking car btw.. too bad its not a real R - No flaming intended

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Quick96Cobra said:
Okay.. the car still looks good.. and notice.. its a replica of the GT500E.. not the '07 GT500.. :kaboom: :loser:

Oh yeah great looking car btw.. too bad its not a real R - No flaming intended

i didnt set my car up to be an R.. its funny how people like you say that right off the bat. If I wanted a fake R I would have done an R wing too. Not to mention I would have started with a RED car.

If my car was a gt it would have cobra badges on it because I am not a fucking poser like some other people on this site.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
i didnt set my car up to be an R.. its funny how people like you say that right off the bat. If I wanted a fake R I would have done an R wing too. Not to mention I would have started with a RED car.

If my car was a gt it would have cobra badges on it because I am not a fucking poser like some other people on this site.

I never said your car was a fake R.. im just saying its disappointing that its not.. because it is really nice

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
Quick96Cobra said:

He obviously posted here to see what we thought. Should have invested that money into a REAL AUTHENTIC SHELBY

Users who are viewing this thread