2007 Lightning Calendar samples and order info

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Mike, thats awesome !!!! :beer:

Thank you very much bro !! :rockon:

:bowdown:

Also big thanks to Tabatha for sign nearby my Lightning!

André

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
:banana: :banana: :banana: Got mine last night; in the mail box when I got home:banana: :banana: :banana:

Trucks look SWEET guys. Thanks again for an awsome calendar. :rockon:

Ohh and Tabatha:bowdown: :bowdown: give her a big thanks for signing mine too.

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Paypal sent, cant wait to see those beauties, both the trucks and the girls.. Stan

Thanks guys. Payments received today will ship tomorrow and post up when you guys receive them. I want to know what you guys think of them!!!

Mike whats up bro? I still havent received mine? I've just been patiently awaiting and letting you get some time to get the rest out, but now starting to worry since I still haven't received it yet and I'm only one state over. I know the address on my paypal is good, its the same one you used last year??? Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
Paypal sent, cant wait to see those beauties, both the trucks and the girls.. Stan

Thanks guys. Payments received today will ship tomorrow and post up when you guys receive them. I want to know what you guys think of them!!!

Mike whats up bro? I still havent received mine? I've just been patiently awaiting and letting you get some time to get the rest out, but now starting to worry since I still haven't received it yet and I'm only one state over. I know the address on my paypal is good, its the same one you used last year??? Stan

Mike you have a PM, still no sign of calendar? ... Stan

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Stan,

Sorry I missed your messages. I have replied to your PM and we will figure out what the issue is and get you taken care of bro, no sweat.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Just sent you the paypal.
Thank's for reminding me.
Works been sucking up alot of my time lately.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Mike you have a PM, still no sign of calendar? ... Stan

You have new mail my friend, both email and USPS as of tomorrow. Let me know when the replacement shows up and sorry the original didn't show.:beer:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Got mine awhile ago but I've been busy. Great calendar once again! Thanks for the great product and quick shipping.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
BlackBolt9 said:
Got mine awhile ago but I've been busy. Great calendar once again! Thanks for the great product and quick shipping.

You are welcome, glad everything is up to par.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread