2007 Roush Stage 3 476rwhp

iflyagfour

Established Member
I hate to do this but I need to unload this car. Its a 2007 Stage 3 Roush, 1 of 26. It was signed by Jack Roush and also used as the Roush factory demo car in the Top Gear episode against the Shelby. All the work has been done by GPF Performance in Grand Prairie TX. The car puts down 476rwhp and 400tq. Mod list:

JBA Ceramic coated long-tube headers
JBA Catted midpipe
Custom Pulley set with a 2.57" supercharger pulley
Borla Stingers
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
4.10 gears
Custom Roush tune
Roush CAI

Dyno Vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1SChwqhd9M"]YouTube - Roush Dyno.wmv[/ame]

It also has all the stock parts if you so desire and a SCT Xcal3. The stock head unit was replaced with a Kenwood DNX5120. The car has a clean body, never wrecked, good tires, 14700 miles. All original documentation with documented maintenance and mod history. Price is $45,000 firm. Need to pay it off since Im getting married.

jackprep2.jpg

bling.jpg

BigLove3.jpg

biglove.jpg

carbon.jpg

Last edited:

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
Good luck with the sale Max. I can atest to this car, It is first class and very well taken care of. John

iflyagfour

Established Member
Thanks John, I appreciate that. Done quite a bit to it since you last saw the car. Its just time to get buckled down here, you know wedding and Cobra stuff:thumbsup:

Last edited:

iflyagfour

Established Member
Nice bro.....MARRIED:nonono:

Lol changes some things but I got a good one. Shes given me the go ahead for a 1000hp build but just need to get rid of the Roush first. Dont really want to tear my Mystic up too much. Thats just going to stay my run of the mill 500hp dd lol.

Bump, if anyone wants to make an offer, just be serious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread