2007 Shelby 40th (Super Snake) Convertible 124 miles

jazz05

Established Member
Sorry I hadn't read it very carefull missed the line where you said it wasn't an SS
Mybad
Good luck on the sale

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Wrong! They are stored inside various buildings prior to build. The Shelby GT program is where they stored vehicles in the adjcent lot due to the volume being converted.

Good luck with your sale though.
Sorry man, I know what I saw and I've seen it multiple times. The Shelby gt's were all outside as well. These were a weekend so no work was being done. There were probably 10-12 gt500's and about 50 Shelby gt's all at different points in the conversion process all sitting together outside covered in a lot of dust. They were in the dirt storage area exactly east (across the road) of the shelby facility. Why on earth would I make something like this up? It's possible within the last year they've changed how they do it, but in April of 08 this is how it was done. I'll see if I can find pictures to prove it.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Although, I am just going off what I saw. Those gt500s that were sitting out there could have been there for any number of reasons, and could easily have not been any part of the ss/40th program.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
This is still available.

I'm SURE the price is very negotiable. I can get anyone interested in contact with the owner and you can work things out from there.

Users who are viewing this thread