2007 Shelby Conv Blk/Alloy For Sale

tammy

Established Member
2007 Shelby Conv Blk/Alloy For Sale Georgia Updated

Toying with the idea of selling my vert. I have the JLT CAI and custom tune from Tony @ HP on it. Just turned 8100 miles. Got a soon to be 16 yo in the house that just totaled out my Esclade on my insurance. Guys what are these bringing? I was really hoping for around 51k on mine. It's mint tonneau cover still in plastic seat everything is perfect. I'm most looking for input on what to ask for it as i have'nt had time to get on the boards in awhile.

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
considering 08s are becoming common place at msrp new, I would say keep it, or drop the price a bit. Not thread bashing, but you had said that you were looking for input. If you want to stir up some interest, take some good quality photos.

tammy

Established Member
Thank you for your reply. That's exactly why i came here first. I don't know what is fair. Are you thinking maybe 49k'ish then would be reasonable? I know the coupes are a couple thousand less msrp but the vert is sweet. I had a nice roll bar put in it as well but not really modded just the tune and cai.

tjs98gt

Established Member
i remember reading a thread yesterday where a guy picked up a brand new 08 for i think it was 46k or 48k. it all really depends on the location though.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Buying a new one at 46-48k means really about 50ish by the time all is said and done in most cases. The you have to mod it. More money.

Plus do you know what color it was? There are more white GT500's than any other color and easier to get your hands on as a general rule. Black, and especially, Grabber, Alloy, are way more rare and a little more expensive.

Your in the ballpark at 49-50.

tjs98gt

Established Member
very true, it was white/blue. the black/alloy is def a nicer color.

but i wouldnt take into account the intake/tune for more money on that car, at least enough to make a noticeable difference in sale price.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Agreed.

Suspension and more substantial mods have am impact.

I just saw its a vert too so maybe 51-53k

tammy

Established Member
Thank you both a lot. I was really hoping for 50k. I did'nt plan to get anything for the mods at all. I do have a dyno sheet with the car done when we did the custom tune it's got a valet and very safe tune nothing harsh was done did'nt want to void the warranty. The car is mostly driven by me and is awesome. I get lots of looks for sure it's beautiful black vert with alloy and the red inserts shaker 500 it is a july built of 07 so fairly early production the 1000 shaker was'nt offered. It's perfect.

skyhighsd

Established Member
First I will say good luck with the sale when you decide to sell. I will agree that the price has to do with the area you are in. I bought a 08 coupe last Oct. for sticker Blk with light shadow gray. Out the door for 47k has everything except Nav. Just figured I would give you a example of what people are paying for them, if they can find a dealer who wants to sell it.

LEESTOYSTANG

Established Member
Not to take away from a sale.. But remember even though it's modded some a used car is a used car.. These cars are selling for MSRP or very close to...In a lot of parts. I paid $1,200 over MSRP a couple of months ago.. Also keep in mind your car has 8,100 miles on it which some might consider to be alot... Good luck with the sale... Just my $.02

tammy

Established Member
I understand what you guys are saying. Considering my car is a vert it's more msrp and when you add dealer doc, fees and sales tax you'd be over what i'm willing to take. I love the car and don't think i will sell it. I can afford it just testing the waters and i'm not one that paid 10 or more over. I got the car right when i bought it. I think i'll maybe get my husband a lighting or used harley truck to play with for our anniversary and just keep our shelby. I do appreciate everyones time bringing me up to date though on what the current "value" of the car is. NADA still does'nt value them LOL guess it's up to us to do that. Thanks again for the imput.

ff500

Established Member
I bought my car last Oct used with 600 miles on her from a Chevy dealer in Wisconsin for $44,000. Paid $1100 to have her shipped in an enclosed transport, so car cost me $45100.00 mine is red with satin silver striping.I searched auto trader, ebay, cars.com daily for months and stumbled on her, bought it the first day it was listed unseen, the first time I saw the car was when it was driven off the transport in the Costco parking lot.

tammy

Established Member
We have five girls i could use a boy.LOL No more babies though turning 39 soon i'm over that.LOL Nah we work hard and play hard. I bought him an 03 cobra then we for his birthday the year they came out then i got him the shelby for christmas in 06 but we don't get to drive it much i was thinking on days hes home he'd enjoy a harley or a lighting. We run across them a lot in our business but i'd rather buy from someone off the boards so i could get the history of it instead of a car auction. It's common to run across an 02 03 lighting with low miles but you don't know who had it and what mods where done if it was hurt or raced you know. My step mom has a 02 harley truck that has 21k miles on it i wished she'd just sell that to me they never use it except bike weeks to pull there trailer.

tammy

Established Member
After much debate we have decided to sell our shelby. I don't have pics to post just yet but it's the triple black convertible with the alloy stripe and red leather inserts. It is in perfect showroom condition mileage is 8800. Not looking for trades and our price is 47000.00. Anyone serious please just call my cell at 912-281-1218 or our business at 912-283-5187 just ask for me or tell the person that answered your calling about the sell of a shelby and they will get you to me. The car is located in Waycross Georgia about 90 miles north of Jacksonville FL or 100 miles east of Savannah Georgia if that helps you with location. We'd be glad to help with trasport or meeting you. I can take some pictures and email them to anyone interested. With 5 kids i stay busy so the best way to reach me is cell thanks for any interest.

tammy

Established Member
Just put an ad on autotrade with 9 pics if anyone is interested our zip code is 31503 and the miles exactly are 8565. Thanks

tammy

Established Member
Thanks its my first try to sell anything online like a car.LOL I've ebay little stuff but i think i may put it on ebay in a week or so if i cant sell it on autotrader. Nice to know i'm in the right price range. I thought it was fair with the research ive been able to get on the forums and looking around. It's ashame it's perfect sitting there waiting on someone drive it. I don't want to drive it because i stated the miles and i want to keep them accurate.

1tufgt

Established Member
Thanks its my first try to sell anything online like a car.LOL I've ebay little stuff but i think i may put it on ebay in a week or so if i cant sell it on autotrader. Nice to know i'm in the right price range. I thought it was fair with the research ive been able to get on the forums and looking around. It's ashame it's perfect sitting there waiting on someone drive it. I don't want to drive it because i stated the miles and i want to keep them accurate.

Well GL on your sale. Hopefully in a year or so when I'm looking I can run across a good deal like your putting up.

Users who are viewing this thread