2007 Whipple black GT 40k miles AUTO/Leather $18,000

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Just as the title states, the wife and I are liquidating this and my 03 cobra (another thread) this car is simple. It's a black leather auto car with ford racing superchargers whipple supercharger kit, along with their safe tune. The car runs mid 12's on street tires, and my wife is the only one who drives it. It has shorty headers along with Basanni exhaust. It has some aftermarket deep dish wheels, and are starting to break down on the coatings of the lips is the only bad. one wheel has got some battery acid on it and its breaking down the most. Has a push to start ignition. The exterior has an aftermarket front valence, along with relocated fog lights and a cowl hood, and GT500 rear spoiler.

PRICE IS NON NEGOTIABLE 478*550*7192 serious inquries only, thanks.

e5edu8ur.jpg

evejy6ep.jpg

nypy2e6y.jpg

rutagaqa.jpg

5apy6y4e.jpg

-Greg

Last edited:

MoneyAMG

Established Member
Stock bottom end and do you have any dyno numbers I'm kind scared to be too close to 500 hp then rusk blowing the motor

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Also do you have the 2.3L whipple

Yes 2.3 whipple the car is tuned by ford the kit was made for a stock bottom end car and they warranty the tune when you buy it. Of course it's up now but ford won't warranty a supercharged kit if it's not safe. The car has no extras except exhaust aside from their kit. It has a serial number and all. You won't find another this price for what it is. Only issue what so ever is the wheels have a protective coating that's breaking down. Need to be sanded and polished. If I was to do one thing is sell the wheels and go forged and it'd be a car show. Engine bay is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread