2007 yamaha r6 1200 miles

jamescb77

Established Member
OK guys i am trying to get rid of my r6. It has super low miles and a couple grand in aftermarket items on it. The bike has never been raced or tracked. I bought it while living in texas and used it to commute on and now just haven't had time to ride anymore. I can get pics up later or email them to anyone who is interested. The bike is victory blue. Ill also get a list of the mods done to it. nothing stupid done to this bike. Asking 5500obo willing to entertain all trades also. let me know guys

jamescb77

Established Member
installed on bike:
motivationUSA frame slide, bar end slide, swing arm slider
pazzo shift and brake lever
flush mount led front blinkers
led taillight with integrated blinkers

not installed
-1 front sprocket
+2 rear sprocket
05 header

this is off the top of my head. I don't have a way to post photos but if you give me yoru email i can email them to you

onebadsvt

Established Member
if you create a photobucket account, you will have a way lol and gl on the sale

jamescb77

Established Member
wholebike.jpg

tailpic.jpg
gauges.jpg

levers.jpg

SaleenS7TT

Established Member
I'm buying a car right now but if you got it next spring, I'd be very interested! Free bump for you, very nice bike.

jamescb77

Established Member
thanks i know it's a bad time to be trying to sell a bike so you never know whats gonna happen. I love this bike. Every time i go out and look at it i question selling it. I just don't have the time to ride anymore, but im not gonna give it away since i have title in hand.

jamescb77

Established Member
I might try ebay here soon i just hate messing with it. I would much rather sell to just a normal person then hassle with all the deadbeats on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread