2007 Yamaha R6 - 6,xxx Miles - $5,900 - Akron, OH

99mstng

Established Member
For Sale - 2007 Charcoal Silver R6 with just over 6K miles. I am the second owner and purchased the bike 2 springs ago with about 3,700 mi. All maintenance has been done I changed the oil/filter, coolant, and brake fluid this summer. Bike has NEVER been down, NEVER been stunted, and has a brand new front tire - the rear has approx 2-3k on it. Only modifications are a smoked double bubble windscreen, smoked flush mount turn signals, smoked integrated rear tail lights, custom mounted plate bracket, and it is lowered approx 1". I have all factory parts including the stock dogbones which will be included with the bike. The current dogbones on the bike allow it to be lowered about another inch if needed.

Also, have a full graves exhaust - carbon fiber with stainless header that I will include for an additional $500 ($1,400 new - still have full factory exhaust).

Clean title in hand, no joyrides, first one to put the $$$ in my hand gets a great deal on a very nice bike!

100B1170.jpg

100B1020.jpg

Last edited:

99mstng

Established Member
Bump . . .

Forgot to add it has no cut GYTR frame sliders and also the bike has had full synthetic oil & brake fluid along with engine ice.

Users who are viewing this thread