2008-09 SVTPerformance LIGHTNING Calendar! Checking Interest!

mac_05evo

Established Member
Ask and you shall receive! :banana: Several people had asked me about doing a Lightning specific calendar after I did the Terminator one earlier in the month. It's now ready to go, I just need to get a general idea on how many to order. The calendar will start March 2008 and run through February 2009, so you'll be sure to get your years use out of it :) I'll be placing an order mid-next week and should have them in stock and ready to ship by about Febraury 13 or so.

They'll be going for $23.50 each (including shipping) just like the Termi Calendar. You're welcome to pay now and I'll ship them when they come in or you can wait until I make a new thread letting everyone know they're available for order. I can accept either PayPal or a Money Order/Cashier's check. Paypal address is [email protected] -- that is mac_massengill --. If you need my address to send payment just PM me, please.

Here's what the final version should like like. Thanks for the interest guys! And a special thanks to everyone for sending in all the pic submissions, it couldn't have happened without you guys! :beer:

Cover_WEB.jpg

March_WEB.jpg

Febraury_WEB.jpg

Preview_WEB.jpg

mac_05evo

Established Member
looks great....but where's the Gen 1 love???
I only got one submission w/ a Generation 1 Lightning :( I posted it in that section and never got a single response lol. Sorry man, seems like I can never please everyone.
please post this in the gen 2 section... i hinted at it on NLOC too...
Lol SVT~frenchie told me I should post it over there too but I didn't want them to think of me as a troll or something lol, thanks man! Posting in Gen 2 section now!

f2hatch

Established Member
got mine looks great. ileft a trader rating. thanks again

wrong thread not for the cobra one sorry

Users who are viewing this thread