2008 Bullitt

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i never knew that a stripped down mustang could look so good, that thing is straight up HAWT! still say they should have tossed the GT500 front and rear bumpers/grilles on though, would have been a little bit more aggressive while still looking clean and stripped.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
:bored: I'm ok with the clean look of the Bullitt, just find the performance uninspiring - at least Ford left alot of room for future performance SE's like a Boss or Mach I.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
I like it. Looks like a V6 with more HP than a GT. Clean and simple. Ford still needs to bring a 400 hp Mustang to the show in 2009. This is a nice appetizer in the meantime.

rigsvt

Happy Festivus
Established Member
FORD drop the ball on this one, I was hoping they would have done something more aggressive with this Bullitt

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Why pay the extra money for so little power. It's an allright looking car but by far not my favorite version of the new body style. I would rather have a stock GT and spend the extra money else where.

chuckstang

Established Member
If you can get one for say $31k, I think that would be a great price!
By the way, the 01 Bullit was only a bit faster than a standard GT Mustang, so why does everyone not like this ones performance but everyone loved the 285hp or so of the 01?

Last edited:

91svtbird

Established Member
I agree with you on this one Chuck. I think it's a perfect rendition of what the Bullitt should be ......love the interior too. I heard from someone who drove it it is very quick too .must be those factory 373's and the 315HP.

For $31,000 a much better buy than a SGT for example.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
By the way, the 01 Bullit was only a bit faster than a standard GT Mustang, so why does everyone not like this ones performance but everyone loved the 285hp or so of the 01?

But with the prices of the GT500 and the regular SGT do you think you will be able to touch one for this in most markets?

96 GT 248a

GTS
Established Member
Actually the 01' had 265hp and 305lb-ft of torque. That's only 5 hp and 3lb-ft of torque over the regular GT of that year. IMO that's pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread