2008 CBR600rr STOLEN from San Marcos TX

KB_GT

Potato Peeler
Established Member
My motorcycle was stolen 10/25 from my apartment in San Marcos, Tx. I know its pretty unlikely that it will be found, but I'm not ready to give up just yet.
It's got TOCE exhaust (Dual pipes, side by side, under the tail). The left side of the bike (when you're sitting on it) has some scratches on the fairings.

Any suggestions that might increase the chances that ill get this thing back are greatly appreciated. This thing was my only way to get around....

License plate : 3RA 954 (It's tucked way under the seat so it could be difficult to spot)

lazj3.jpg

flS/R

Established Member
start keeping an eye on craigslist. I just got done seeing a news report of a boy finding his stolen civic this way

wnt2gofst

Banned
This sucks. My bike was stolen in killeen TX in 06. Still no sign of it or parts. Did the whole eBay, craigslist. Cops said they ditch the frame and take the parts. At the time they had just raided a huge bike chop shop in San Antonio

from the famous tapatalk.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
good ol san marcos. sorry to hear about this, just keep an eye on any and all places that people use to sell used motorcylce parts. craigslist ads specifically in the dallas, austin, san antonio and houston areas.

Last edited:

KB_GT

Potato Peeler
Established Member
good ol san marcos. sorry to hear about this, just keep an eye on any and all places that people use to sell used motorcylce parts. craigslist ads specifically in the dallas, austin, san antonio and houston areas.

Yeah it sucks... Apparently there were quite a few bikes stolen that same night (7 or 8) so hopefully they were caught on camera at some point.

RedfireRed03

Established Member
Make sure you put in a police report. My bike got stolen back in the day, and they located it half a year later. Repainted, fake VIN, fake title, ragged out, but they found it by matching the VIN on the engine. Sometimes they'll unload them whole for cheap, but most of the time it's chopped up and sold for parts. Good luck, and sorry to hear it happened. Death to thieves!

Users who are viewing this thread