2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 $39,800

seu318

Established Member
Hey all - I saw another Shelby on the Vans Of Great Bridge lot in southern Virginia. The ad says it has 545 miles. Black w/ white stripes. Can be seen on the web at Used vans for sale at Vans of Great Bridge under the "Specialty Vehicles" link. I wrote about a blue one I saw on this lot a month or so ago, and it went fast. Anyway - just letting you all know about this one.
-urbs4

slash

Established Member
this message brought to you by...

Vans Of Great Bridge, in southern Virginia

lmfao!

seu318

Established Member
lol yeah it probably seems that way - - I just live not too far from there and go by it periodically.

claytucc3

Established Member
HaHa...not a bad price though...why can't I find them that cheap around Los Angeles...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Looks like a great deal to me. Thanks for sharing. Hope someone on here jumps at this. What do you think: offer them $38,000???

chimazo

Established Member
$38k is a fair offer. It's a used car that's already one (almost 2) model years old. Why would someone pay $40k for that when you can find a new '09 for $42-43k?

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
If you look t there site they cleary state they are a one low price delaer. Like Car max with out the overhead. I run one myself. I would ask if you seen all my advertising that says "one low price" ? lol Sound like a fair deal to me he probally making 2000 - 2500 on it. He is suppose to make that on 37000 grand. Im sure none of us would spend 37000 grand on an investment and not expect to make 2 grand of it.

slash

Established Member
If you look t there site they cleary state they are a one low price delaer. Like Car max with out the overhead. I run one myself. I would ask if you seen all my advertising that says "one low price" ? lol Sound like a fair deal to me he probally making 2000 - 2500 on it. He is suppose to make that on 37000 grand. Im sure none of us would spend 37000 grand on an investment and not expect to make 2 grand of it.

carmax kills me, great business model. the "one low price" has customers scared to ask for a discount, so they buy at list and carmax makes all the dough. although watching those idiots (carmax buyers)in the auctions buying cars, i really dont know how they do it, they just stand there with there hands in the air buying everything including bac carfax cars, frame damage, unibody. there wholesale losses must be monumental.

Users who are viewing this thread