• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

2008 gt500 looking for True Forged Chicanes for sale?

Discussion in 'SVT Shelby GT500' started by ANMCycle, Dec 26, 2019.

1. ANMCycle

ANMCycle Screw it KB Style Established Member

Hey guys, not sure where to post this but I’m looking to see if anybody has used but in perfect condition True Forged Chicane wheels(19x9.5/19x11) Polished Alluminum wheels. The color of the rim was similar or kinda came close to matching the vapor silver 2008 gt500. If they are not that color, maybe I’ll go with whatever you do have. Does anybody know somebody with a set they are willing to part with? Or know where I could find them? I’ve seen them listed on here a few times. I’ll try and upload a photo of what Mine looked like. Mine got damaged so I’m trying to find another set..... if not I’ll go with ccw classics or something

Attached Files:

2. ANMCycle

Here’s another picture, I can’t figure out how to post all the pictures in one post if somebody could show me how I’d appreciate it.

Attached Files:

3. ANMCycle

8D140046-C493-4FE9-9B93-24DB9B7CA435.jpeg

4. ANMCycle

C6891FA0-5DB4-41C5-8558-977854410D41.jpeg

Attached Files:

5. ANMCycle

Sorry about that...... I kinda got the hang of it now, I’m trying to do it from my phone, I didn’t know I had to select them all individually. I thought i could click on 5 at once to upload them since it was letting me, but then realized I had to select each one and press upload. Hopefully you guys can tell what I’m looking for.

6. ANMCycle

If anybody found some can you shoot me private message or comment, thanks again in advanced.