2008 gt500kr #864

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
Posting this for a friend...

I have decided to sell my KR. I've owned the car since late March this year and I am the first registered owner. Here is some history on the car :

I understand that the car was bought by a collector who changed his mind shortly after buying it. The collector never titled the car. It was then bought by a dealer who thought he would use it but then decided to keep it for his teenage son. The son was not interested however and the car was eventually put up for sale by the same dealer. I bought the car with 765 miles on it. It now has 1,452 on the clock. I cannot guarantee the previous information but that is what I was told from the guy in the dealership.

Why am I selling ? Well I bought the car to drive it. Everytime I sit in it a great big smile comes across my face, driving it is a blast. But in the 8 months I've had it as you can see I've driven it 700 miles and 200 of them were back from the dealership. There's lots of reason why I've not used it more but in the end this has come down to a financial decision - given how much I've driven it its costing me too much money. I've recently bought a house and taken out a mortgage I want to retire in a couple of years and I can't do that with a mortgage. So the proceeds will go to pay off a chunk of the mortgage.

The car ? You can hopefully see from the pics thats its immaculate, its like a brand new car. It has the 1000 Shaker. I got the car with 1 key and none of the paperwork etc. Since I've had the car I have sourced everything I can and its in the registry. I believe the only thing missing is a 2nd key. Its Silver (not gray as my wife sometimes says when she wants to pi@@ me off ! lol) . If I do sell it I would like to do a short road trip before letting it go so any potential purchaser should assume it will have close to 2,000 on the clock by the time they get it. I'm pricing it at $49,500.

See link for some pix

Global Auto Source

Users who are viewing this thread