2008 Infiniti G37 Sport 6 MT

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Sold

Reluctantly selling my 2008 Infiniti G37-S with 5AT (w/paddle shifters), but am in the market for a built, low mile 03-04 Terminator. The car has been meticulously cared for and has spent the majority of the last year in the garage after I purchased my house. I bought the car in March of 2009 with 20k miles on it at the time. Today, the car sits with roughly 43k miles on it, so in the last 3+ years I've put roughly 23k miles on it. It is detailed twice a year by an individual located in Frisco, TX who also details my Z06 (clayed, rotary buffed with multiple pads, sealed, interior leather treatment, polishing of all wheels, exhaust tips, etc.)

The exterior is a 9.5 out of 10 with one scratch on the decklid that was on the car when I bought it and a small dent in front of the drivers side rear wheel underneath the skirt from something flying up and hitting it in the road.

The interior is also a 9.5 out of 10 with the only issue being the shift knob that was scratched when I bought the car as well. Intended to have it replaced but its honestly never been that big of an issue to me.

17,000 miles of factory 4 year/60,000 mile warranty remaining.

Standard options:

Premium Package-
Pwr sliding/tilt glass sunroof w/sunshade, auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass, Bose premium sound system w/auxiliary audio input, 3-way component door speakers, 10" subwoofers, HomeLink universal transceiver, pwr tilt/telescopic steering wheel, driver 2-way pwr lumbar, heated front seats, heated exterior mirrors, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, driver seat, exterior mirror & steering wheel memory, digital audio link for iPod connection

Navigation Package-
HDD-based navigation system w/lane guidance, XM NavTraffic, touch screen, 9.3GB music drive, compact flash input slot, voice recognition, rearview monitor

Other Factory Options-
Color matched splash guards (front and rear)
Trunk cargo net

Additional Modifications-
Fujita Twin Air Intakes
Tein S-Tech Springs
20 X 9 & 20 X 10.5 Vossen 084's w/Black Accents (one wheel has an inch long curb rash & one a small ding from something flying up in the road and hitting it)
Nitto Invo 245/30/ZR20's up front & 285/25/ZR20's out back (Brand new)
G37 Factory Midnight Grille replacement (black center)
SPC Adjustable Rear Camber Kit
10% Tint all the way around.

Will post more pics of exterior, interior, and engine bay this afternoon. Please let me know if you have any questions. I still have a lien on the car for anyone inquiring about that and can be reached at (972) 313-5655 preferably via text message.

$27,000 (or $25,500 with the stock wheels)

4560dc4d.jpg

88d2ec7b.jpg

9cc5fe51.jpg

e95cad65.jpg

3a7e7298.jpg

bfa3713f.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread