2008 Mustang Shows in the south

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just though I would start kind of a running list for everyone of all the mustang, ford and open car shows in Georgia and the surronding areas for everyone. I'm gonna try and show my 91 as much as a can this year so any shows people know about I would love to hear about them.
Here is my list of shows so far. Everyone contribute!

April 4-6 NMRA Show Reynolds,GA
April 11-13 FFW Atlanta Dragway
May 3 Mall of GA Ford and Mustang Show
July 19 JDRF Charity Dragon Run www.aapcarshow.com/dragonrun:beer:
July 21-26 Mustang Week Mrytle Beach,SC
Aug 1-3 FFW Bristol, TN
Aug 23 Parkway Ford Mustang Show
Sept 20 2nd annual JDRF/Advance Auto Parts Car Show Clayton,Ga www.aapcarshow.com:beer:
Oct 11 Ted Russel Ford Mustang Show

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
There is usually a good show at the aviation museum in Warner Robins in October. Wings and Wheels is what it's called, open to all cars. Last year I think there was close to 300 cars. It usually has a pretty decent mustang turnout as well. Summit racing also has several throughout the year with a pretty good turnout.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Do you know the date for the warner robbins show? One thing I forgot to post is Year One in Braselton has there Braselton Bash's every month or so. They usually have a good turn out but everyone this year is on a date of another local show I am hitting.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I don't know if it's been determined, but it's usually in Oct. Maybe you can check the Warner Robins Museum of Aviation website and see if it's on there. I'm not sure the exact name, but I google it and see if I can find it.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
www.museumofaviation.org is the website, but I didn't see the show dates listed yet. They have it every year though, so I'm sure it'll be posted at some point.
Okay ill check it out thanks!

Here are a few more dates I've come up with.
Close to my home town in Tiger, GA once a month on saturdays nights Year One sponsers a cruise in at the Tiger Drive In. Hey whats cooler than a bunch of hot rods and a drive in movie?
2008 YearOne Hot Rod Night at Tiger Drive-In Schedule

April 5th
May 3rd
June 7th
July 5th
August 2nd
September 6th
October 4th
November 1st

ShaneHayes

Established Member
come spring time and into the summer...they have these car meets at Summit Racing in McDonough. It's usually once a week on a weekday. I've been to a few was surprised of the good turn out. mostly muscle cars...and less rice.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
come spring time and into the summer...they have these car meets at Summit Racing in McDonough. It's usually once a week on a weekday. I've been to a few was surprised of the good turn out. mostly muscle cars...and less rice.

I went to a couple of those as well and there were some nice rides there.

Users who are viewing this thread