2008 Shelby GT500 $21,500. Wausau craigslist

Deanpug

Established Member
This car was on ebay a few weeks ago. I actually bid on it. Someone copied it and is trying to pull a scam as I believe it got up to over 40k and the reserve wasn't met.

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
I bet it some guy from England who had to leave the country and has it in storage. So if you send him a down payment the storage place will release the car to you. That's where all the good deals are, from guys from England who leave on business.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
The Craiglist deal is a total scam. He pirated the pictures and details off the legit eBay listing. This is happening more and more the the freakin scammers are all basing their internet operations out of European or African countries so that our LEO's can't get them.

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
Agree, total scam. Craigslist is full of them, not to mention the ad. Who in the hell cares about a big amp and GPS. When I see stuff that looks like they dont know what they are selling I immediately think SCAM.

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
I live in Wisconsin, so I sent this guy an email a while back inquiring about why the Shelby was priced so cheaply. He never responded :shrug:

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member
I live in Wisconsin, so I sent this guy an email a while back inquiring about why the Shelby was priced so cheaply. He never responded :shrug:

I live in Wausau. If anyone can get him to answer (I doubt it) I would be happy to scope it out. I have never seen this car

8erOUT

Established Member
definitely a scam..he'll probly email back about oh yeah im out of the country, id be willing to ship the car to u, AFTER u transfer the funds 2 his bank account

Users who are viewing this thread