2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000 Black on Black

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
I have a loan to pay the difference on the the loan. The LIEN will be released immediately after payment and the new owner will get the title quickly. Im going to take a decent loss on it, since i bought it new. Its not perfect, but its still fairly new. I never drive it, i've had it for a year and it has 1,150 miles on it. Its Black on Black. I would consider it the rarest color combo of 2008, and i have yet to see another one.

The bad, my parents tipped it over in my garage onto a riding lawnmower while trying to move it, LOL. It didn't damage it, but scratched the left upper fairing. So there is 2 small 1 and 1.5 inch or so scratches on the GSXR LOGO, and fairing. Im super picky, and even though no one can notice it, i know it's there which is why i didn't drive it. When i looked, the logo was like 90 bucks to replace, probably can find it cheaper. The fairing scratch is so small, there is no need to replace it. And finally the left side exhaust toward the front has a chip maybe an inch. Not deep, just surface. You can get a stock replacement muffler for super cheap on EBAY, i saw a set of stockers for like 40 bucks.

Year:2008
Miles: 1150
Color: Black on Black
Mods: None
Engine: 999cc

Price $8,000

Last edited:

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
looking for a cobra that needs a possible head gasket...have a 97 rio red with 01 motor with tons of upgrades but the motor has low compression on two adjacent cylinders so its a possible head gasket check out my listing on the cobras for sale section if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread