2009 camaro

Nemo

will burnout for boobs
Established Member
So is this actually going to be bult as a concept?
20d08310mg.jpg

i78j5w.jpg

untitled[1].jpg

BWH2003

Established Member
Yeah Im sick of the whole retro cars what happened to evolving the car market. Not trying to mimick the past! That thing is fugly

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
thats prob not gona be what actually comes out,cant wait fo the ****er to arrive.depends on what it looks like,it might be my next buy :thumbsup: :banana:

Last edited:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
That 3/4 scale model looks great. I think it is a great start in the right direction. For those who say that this thing looks too retro, the Camaro needed retro more so than the mustang did. It desperatly needed to get back to it's roots. I honestly see alot of design cues from the 68 camaro but honestly alot of the lines are very unique to the new style and GM's new design style. This car is a great thing for you Mustang guys, and yes it is going to be built and be very close to this design.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
I think it looks good. :shrug:

It actually looks sleek and not bloated unlike the new mustang.

I think you are right, and with any luck it will weigh much less the the new Mustang, and definately the fat pig that is going to be the new Shelby.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
i like it allot. i can picture that thing with some borla stingers :rockon:

4CYLNDR

Established Member
BWH2003 said:
Yeah Im sick of the whole retro cars what happened to evolving the car market. Not trying to mimick the past! That thing is fugly

id take a retro-looking car with a new chassis than vice versa. the upcoming challenger looks pretty hot too

Users who are viewing this thread