2009 Club Events

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Yes, host club for the Milan NMRA event, Downriver cruise, host club for the NMCA Milan event, Woodward Dream cruise, Fall Tour....maybe another cruise.

jt239

Established Member
Yes, host club for the Milan NMRA event, Downriver cruise, host club for the NMCA Milan event, Woodward Dream cruise, Fall Tour....maybe another cruise.

Cool, sounds good so far. +1 on dates and times...or did you already post it? My bad if you did, I may have missed it.

Also, anybody want to meet at Alternative Auto on Saturday, May 2nd for dyno day?

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
OK.....

NMRA-6/12 & 6/13
Downriver-6/27
Woodward-8/15
NMCA-8/? (I think 8/9 )
Fall Cruise- to be announced when closer and the weather changes

Anything else you guys want to come up with....

taking the rear end out of my car May 9th maybe.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
NMCA 8/28-30

Maybe a second cruise in memory for Brent?????

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I didn't know if you guys wanted two cruises or a single cruise for both Scott and Brent. We could do a "memorial cruise" for all our MCT brothern. We will have talk about it and vote on it.

sbrooks76

Established Member
So, no event until June? Which conflicts with Cabrini's parish festival and father's day. Will be a time stretching weekend for all.

What kind of support is needed for Milan?

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
So, no event until June? Which conflicts with Cabrini's parish festival and father's day. Will be a time stretching weekend for all.

What kind of support is needed for Milan?

We will need as many members as we can for both Milan events. Our main duty is to get the car owners to register, park the show cars and hand out the awards at the end of both days. There always seems to be "side work". The same will apply for NMCA, instead of all Fords both racing and showing, the show includes the big three. I will post up a volunteer list in the near future...

Users who are viewing this thread