2009 Cts-v

Antagon

Established Member
lol it doesn't have the mindblowing styling of an 89 mustang, but anyone can see it's a huge improvement over the old one. That, the interior, the powerplant...IMO this will be one of the top cars to own.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Well, I never alluded to my car being better looking, although people do tend to like notches a lot. I don't know why you came up with such a comment, but oh well. What I mean is from the old CTS (not the V) to the new one there is a world of difference when you look at the styling of the new one. I, for one, absolutely love the new CTS, especially that bronze color. BUT, they could have differentiated the new V a little more... and they didn't. Same mesh grille, same "boxy" bumpers etc.

Antagon

Established Member
Well, I never alluded to my car being better looking, although people do tend to like notches a lot. I don't know why you came up with such a comment, but oh well. What I mean is from the old CTS (not the V) to the new one there is a world of difference when you look at the styling of the new one. I, for one, absolutely love the new CTS, especially that bronze color. BUT, they could have differentiated the new V a little more... and they didn't. Same mesh grille, same "boxy" bumpers etc.

I was just joking, I didn't know there were people out there who didn't absolutely love the looks of the new V.

I don't think they could have done anything better with the exterior without being over the top. Then again, i'm slightly biased to force-fed cars with hood bulges :pepper:

fangstang

Established Member
Its resembles the last model because they're both V-models and have that trademark V-styling. Mercedes and BMW do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread