2009 gsx-r 600

runsonboost

Established Member
Dont really have high hopes for finding a buyer here, but figure ill give it a shot. Its a 2009 GSX-R 600 Orange/Black, it has a 750 header, hacked Yosh slip on with cat delete, -1 in the front, pair blockoff and set valve delete so it doesent back fire on decel. The exhaust is pretty much the header into the small front resonator then the u bend and out, its pretty loud. I am the original owner done all the maint. myself using Mobil 1 4t and factory filters. Only has 5500 miles on it which is slightly off because of the sprocket. Oil was changed at the end of the season last year and hasnt been ridden since. Trying to get a house and would like to get rid of the payment. $6000 takes it home, I owe 8500 on it but i do have the funds to cover the difference and will be able to get the title without issue. Bike has never been down at all, back tire is a little thin in the middle from highway riding to/from school. I peeled some of the stickers off the fairings except the GSXR part. Get alot of complements on the way it looks, but so far just got a bunch of kids that work at the gas station trying to buy it for 3k. No trades please, I wouldnt mind trading it for a clean fox to add to my collection, but the wife wants it paid off and gone. The bike will come with all the gear (helmet, jacket, gloves) all black and med sized (im 6ft 170lbs), also comes with all stock parts. I have the stock header, cat, and muffler set valve, back seat, and pass pegs original owners manual.

72ba8be3.jpg

I can be reached by PM or my cell 760-889-5693. I have more pictures on my phone as well. Bike is located 30 min south of Indy in Martinsville.

$6000 firm, No trades please.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread