2009 Shelby GT500 Livernois Built

MACHINGLY

I'm selling my 2009 Shelby GT500, Black w/ alloy stripes, 8,500 miles, 1 owner, no accidents or mishaps, all original paint, garage kept, upgrade interior package, factory hid's, Shaker 1000 stereo system, satellite radio, factory "brand new" car cover, ambient lighting. About 2 years ago I had Livernois Motorsports come out to pick up the Shelby and had them build me a 850hp package. Here are some of the mods: fully built and forged bottom end, Whipple 2.9L supercharger, 65mm Cobrajet throttle body, KB bap, full exhaust, upgraded suspension includes shocks, springs, upper and lower control arms, panhard bar, FRPP 3:73 gears, Weld RT-S wheels 18x9.5 front and 15x10 rear w/ MT 325/50/15 drag radials, Trufiber cowl induction hood, 13-14 Shelby led taillights, clear bra on front bumper and fenders, over 30K invested. I can list a lot more parts but these are some of the basics. This car is tuned for 93 octane pump gas with methanol injection. It runs and drives like a factory car. Everything is still in the car and works like it should. If you're looking for a clean, fast, turnkey Shelby that's done right, then this is the car!!! Title in hand and serious inquiries only. $42,900 PM me or email for more pics and info [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread