2009 Subaru WRX STI - Low Miles

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Its a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer, prettt much stock. Has an aem intake and afternarket black wheels (also comes with oem wheels). Just turned 90k miles. New struts and shocks, oil change and regular maintenance. This is the edition with the cvt automatic transmission ( you dont feel the trans actually shift, its that smooth) also with a recent fluid flush. No maintenance issues and is mechanically sound.
Couple of small scratches and nics but nothing serious.

Color : similar to dark shadow grey
year : 2008
Mileage : 90,xxx
Transmission : automatic

If you send me your email i can send some pictures. This is my brother's car that he is looking to get into a turbocharged awd vehicle. Thanks

stang8psi

Established Member
nice car op glws.. one think I will never get is the rallyarmour mudflaps on these cars! Never went that route on my 05 sti but different strokes for different folks.

cgjarvis

Established Member
nice car op glws.. one think I will never get is the rallyarmour mudflaps on these cars! Never went that route on my 05 sti but different strokes for different folks.

I agree! That came on the car when I bought it. Great for the winter and the paint. But a little much year round. LOL! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread