2010-12 Carbon Fiber Wrapped Hood & Rear Spoiler FS

dohcramair71

Established Member
I have for sale my Factory Ford hood and rear spoiler for sale. They are wrapped with 4D carbon fiber vinyl. The difference in almost undetectable from real carbon fiber. I've had many people ask me recently at shows if it was real. A factory hood new from Ford retails for about $1500.00! The spoiler will have new 3M 2-sided tape on it so all you'll have to do is peel the backing and bolt it on.

Hood: $300 ($500 wrap removed and painted to match your car)
Spoiler: $50 ($125 wrap removed and painted to match your car)

Please PM me any questions or if you're interested.
Thanks!

8999d84b1583f85489c42a9d747609a3.jpg
39f19395745d51080e025df2fa5ebeb2.jpg
731d22b01913e4802c21b3d5ffdb912e.jpg
efd6ae04f85b6b5ef14fbbd69fdef09b.jpg

Last edited:

dohcramair71

Established Member
2010-12 Carbon Fiber Wrapped Hood & Rear Spoiler FS

Under the wrap it's in great condition. It was sanded smooth ready to be painted and I decided to wrap it instead. If you're interested for an extra $100 I'll pull the wrap and paint it whatever color you want. (I do auto body for a living)
Let me know.

That goes for the hood also if anyone's interested. I'll pull the wrap and paint it for an additional $350.

Last edited:

dohcramair71

Established Member
$50 for the spoiler ($125 wrap pulled off and painted color of your choice) and $300 for the hood ($500 wrap pulled off and painted color of your choice).

These are simply in my way and I'm replacing them anyway, you won't find a better deal on factory Ford parts!

dohcramair71

Established Member
So I thought the hood was sold. I set up a deal with brys00gt that I would pull the wrap and paint it Kona Blue for him. I made arrangements to meet him halfway to deliver it to him for no extra charge, and even offered to paint MY OWN grille shell from MY car Kona Blue for him and trade him for his factory color grille shell when I met him so that he didn't have to pay to ship his to me to paint it with the hood. So I paid out of my own pocket for the materials, put in the labor to pull off the wrap, prep the hood including the underside, painted the hood including the underside, and pulled apart my grille, prepped and painted it, AND sanded and buffed the hood to be sure it was perfect. brys00gt THEN decided the day I was to meet him that he was concerned about color match to his car. He then expected me to drive the full distance to him and told me he'd only pay me if the color matched. After going back and forth I offered to drive the full distance to him for and extra $50 to cover my time and gas with the stipulation that if he wasn't happy with the match that he'd still pay me enough to cover the labor and materials. I thought I was being MORE than fair given the fact he waited until after the job was done to express his concern. Had he expressed concern before hand I could've done a spray-out and mailed it to him for approval. Now I'm sitting on a Kona Blue hood, and my grille shell for my BLACK car is now also Kona Blue.

So...that being said the hood is available again, but is now Kona Blue. If anyone is interested please let me know. The spoiler is also still available and still currently has the carbon fiber wrap on it.

brys00gt

Established Member
I did express concern about the color when you showed me the picture of it. I offered to pay you if the color matched and still stand by that if you want to make the drive.

dohcramair71

Established Member
First of all pictures simply don't present the same as the color would look in person, especially when the picture was taken in the spray booth under fluorescent lighting. Second of all the response to the picture was that it looked awesome! This is a screenshot of the conversation and a picture of how great the hood looked after it was sanded and buffed.
b88feb11af6cc4c1c587c4252e757f48.jpg
d0d30d311ed9039b97abbfea4070c52a.jpg

brys00gt

Established Member
I said it looks good and clearly question if it will match the car. And it is before it was buffed. I stand by I will pay you and take delivery of it if it matches my car. I even said we could pick a different day that works for you.

dohcramair71

Established Member
If color match was a concern it should've been brought to my attention before I spent money on materials and put in my labor. Also if I thought color match was going to be an issue with my 20+ years experience doing body and paint work I would've brought it up prior to making the deal. If it were a more sensitive color like a silver I would not have gone about it the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread