2010-14 TPMS Sensors

8krdline

Established Member
Anyone have any luck with TPMS sensors from Amazon or eBay? I've always bought mine from AM with zero issues but the "OEM" (or so they say) on eBay or Amazon can be picked up for like 60 bucks a set.

I've never bought them anywhere else before and just wondered if anyone ever had any issues with them? If so, I'd rather just spend the extra for them from AM.

Just looking for input, thanks.

scott_0

Established Member
bought my last set on ebay, they were legitimate oem sensors in Ford packaging, I'm pretty certain the ones AM sells are an aftermarket replacement

8krdline

Established Member
bought my last set on ebay, they were legitimate oem sensors in Ford packaging, I'm pretty certain the ones AM sells are an aftermarket replacement

They look to be but I've had three sets of them without any issues. I'll try to look for a set that is in original packaging and just not providing the part number.

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
I got a set of four on ebay on the cheap. Then I bought the sync tool from AM. I have $75.00 total into it and it's lasted three years.

Slowb00st

Established Member
Bought on ebay a set of take-offs from a 2013 fusion, mine is a 2014 GT when I was installing a set of forgestars. Knock on wood they are ok so far, no pairing tool used.

scott_0

Established Member
Bought on ebay a set of take-offs from a 2013 fusion, mine is a 2014 GT when I was installing a set of forgestars. Knock on wood they are ok so far, no pairing tool used.
I didn't need a pairing tool either

8krdline

Established Member
I believe the OEM are self learning and I didn't need to pair my AM ones either. Sounds like I may just go the ebay or amazon route depending on what I find

2011roush

Established Member
Do you guys swap sensors from one set of wheels to the other? What I mean is I've got the factory wheels, drag set up, and autocross wheels. it's a pain when the light comes on when anything but the factory set up is on.

GS357

Established Member
Does anyone know the correct Ford part number for a 2014 GT? (TPMS sensors) I will try to get the OEM ones on ebay, just need to verify a part number.

Users who are viewing this thread