2010-2012 "No Drill" GT/Roush/GTCS Front License Plate Bracket

Scotty_5.0

Established Member
met a guy over here in germany with a 98 cobra wanting some info about your brackets. do you make one for that body style.

TORQJNKY

met a guy over here in germany with a 98 cobra wanting some info about your brackets. do you make one for that body style.

Yes I do, but it's not available on our website, only directly from me. I only ever keep a couple of the SN95 Cobra brackets on hand. If he wants one, all I need is an email address and I can send him an electronic payment invoice and any info he needs. Let me know if you/he has any other questions. :beer:

12GTPDX

Established Member
The grabber blue car at the bottom of the stack of pictures on the first page of this thread -- is that a car with a Roush front end? If so, it looks like it's got the lower grill installed (which the product description says is not compatible?)

TORQJNKY

The grabber blue car at the bottom of the stack of pictures on the first page of this thread -- is that a car with a Roush front end? If so, it looks like it's got the lower grill installed (which the product description says is not compatible?)

No lower grill was installed on that car. Bracket is not compatable with the Roush lower grill.

12GTPDX

Established Member
No lower grill was installed on that car. Bracket is not compatable with the Roush lower grill.

Cool! I already have one of your brackets, but was thinking about upgrading to the Roush lower fascia and wanted to be sure what worked and what didn't.

Great product!!

TORQJNKY

Do these fit the '13 GT?

No but I have a bracket for the 2013's. Email me at [email protected] for details.

I'm going to have to grab one of these from you Craig.

Hey Kevin, I'm working on something for the GTCS. I installed a 13 GT bracket on a GTCS the other day for a test fit but, of course, it fit a little different because of the lower billet grill on the GTCS. I'll have something soon and get you set up.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Hey Kevin, I'm working on something for the GTCS. I installed a 13 GT bracket on a GTCS the other day for a test fit but, of course, it fit a little different because of the lower billet grill on the GTCS. I'll have something soon and get you set up.
OK. Cool. Thanks. :beer:

sd03

Car Enthusiast
Established Member
Premium Member
The bracket was delivered today and I installed it on my 13 GT; great fit and easy installation. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread