2010 College Football Season Predictions

MustangAddict

Established Member
Bama should be back in the mix.

could be OU or Texas, but Texas has a new QB, so I think OU runs the table in the Big 12 as they have a really easy schedule and everyone is healthy this year, but they have to stay healthy for that to happen.

I say

Bama vs OU in the NC Game, w/ OU squeaking it out late in the 4th with a defensive stand to clinch the victory.

:lol: Really? I know I'm biased cause I went to Texas but can you tell me who Oklahoma's quarterback is without using google? I know our quarterback is unproven but everyone said the same thing when Vince Young left and we did ok.

Booked my flight saturday for Oklahoma vs Texas weekend :beer:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
:lol: Really? I know I'm biased cause I went to Texas but can you tell me who Oklahoma's quarterback is without using google? I know our quarterback is unproven but everyone said the same thing when Vince Young left and we did ok.

i hate you so much. lmao

Planter

Banned

yep it's Landry Jones. you also didn't make the NC Game the year after VY left. im not saying Texas is going to suck, or have a bad year by any means, but you won't be as good as you were last year, after losing McCoy, Shipley, and a ton of other players to the draft.

OU if they stay healthy will be a better team than Texas this year. OU took Texas to the wire last year, and you had McCoy and Shipley and all the other weapons that you don't have this year.

should be a good game though. :beer:

MustangAddict

Established Member
i hate you so much. lmao

I know my buddy goes every year cause he lives in Dallas and I tell him the same thing

yep it's Landry Jones. you also didn't make the NC Game the year after VY left. im not saying Texas is going to suck, or have a bad year by any means, but you won't be as good as you were last year, after losing McCoy, Shipley, and a ton of other players to the draft.

OU if they stay healthy will be a better team than Texas this year. OU took Texas to the wire last year, and you had McCoy and Shipley and all the other weapons that you don't have this year.

should be a good game though. :beer:

It's always a good game no doubt and usually whoever wins ends up finishing pretty well, can't wait for the season to start!! :pepper:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Damn it seems these next two and a half weeks are going to CREEP by. Georgia's first game is only Louisiana-Lafayette but I'm looking forward to it. Sucks that we have so many day games early on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Damn it seems these next two and a half weeks are going to CREEP by. Georgia's first game is only Louisiana-Lafayette but I'm looking forward to it. Sucks that we have so many day games early on.

Thank Jesús you didn't get Louisiana-Monroe!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm interested in seeing how the Ingram/Richardson and Ealey/King tandems play out. I do hope that Green and Jones have good years though.

Planter

Banned
probably won't happen but it would be so epic to see Marshall beat Ohio State in much the same fashion as Appalachian State did to Michigan a few years ago.

i can dream right?

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
probably won't happen but it would be so epic to see Marshall beat Ohio State in much the same fashion as Appalachian State did to Michigan a few years ago.

i can dream right?

Sure; why not! Excuse me if I missed it, but are you a pumpkin fan?

mcdover

Established Member
this just in!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrMWse2tao"]YouTube- Saban is an awful person[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member

I'm going to go ahead and diagnose you with "Alabama obsession syndrome." It really is a dangerous disease if left untreated. Your prescription is to buy tickets for the Iron Bowl, arrive early enough to eat at Dreamland, wear crimson an white into the best college football stadium in the country, and participate in Rammer Jammer after Alabama lays an old fashioned ass whoopin' on the team that can't pick out a dominant color. That ought to get you all cured up.

mcdover

Established Member
I'm going to go ahead and diagnose you with "Alabama obsession syndrome." It really is a dangerous disease if left untreated. Your prescription is to buy tickets for the Iron Bowl, arrive early enough to eat at Dreamland, wear crimson an white into the best college football stadium in the country, and participate in Rammer Jammer after Alabama lays an old fashioned ass whoopin' on the team that can't pick out a dominant color. That ought to get you all cured up.

Nah. To be a Tahd fan, you have to join the Tuscaloosa Cousin Kissers Club or NAMBLA. Then you have to start claiming 438 national championships, grow a mullet, buy and drive an '81 Camaro, own and wear at LEAST one article of clothing that is houndstooth, be willing to fight your drunken step-daddy after Bama loses, and break the first and second commandment by bowing down to the coach and the statues of former coaches.

Besides, Dreamland BBQ is WAAAAAY overrated. Dark pink and white are not very flattering colors. I will admit Jordan Hare West is a nice stadium, except for the false idols, and seeing as that Auburn has only lost ONE FREAKING TIME in history at this stadium, I'd say it's a pretty good place for the Tigers.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Nah. To be a Tahd fan, you have to join the Tuscaloosa Cousin Kissers Club or NAMBLA. Then you have to start claiming 438 national championships, grow a mullet, buy and drive an '81 Camaro, own and wear at LEAST one article of clothing that is houndstooth, be willing to fight your drunken step-daddy after Bama loses, and break the first and second commandment by bowing down to the coach and the statues of former coaches.

Besides, Dreamland BBQ is WAAAAAY overrated. Dark pink and white are not very flattering colors. I will admit Jordan Hare West is a nice stadium, except for the false idols, and seeing as that Auburn has only lost ONE FREAKING TIME in history at this stadium, I'd say it's a pretty good place for the Tigers.

Did an Alabama grad crack your wife or something? I think your plainsmen are going to do well this season, but you must know, deep in your own heart, they have no shot in the IB. I'm not going to give you hell because I know the feeling. Now go see the veterinarian who moonlights as Lee county's only psychiatrist and work on that anger/obsession problem.

mcdover

Established Member
Did an Alabama grad crack your wife or something? I think your plainsmen are going to do well this season, but you must know, deep in your own heart, they have no shot in the IB. I'm not going to give you hell because I know the feeling. Now go see the veterinarian who moonlights as Lee county's only psychiatrist and work on that anger/obsession problem.

Back in the day, I used to live in Tuscaloosa, so I a very likely possibility that I met your mom. Oh wait.......never visited the nymphomaniac, un-wed mother's ward at Bryce Hospital, so unless I met her before her admission, I probably haven't. If I did, then you might need to start calling me "Daddy".

No shot?? I fully expect to win this game by a fairly surprising margin. Hell, even Kirk Herbstreit has picked Auburn to win the west, so I would say, outside of the delusional Bama fanbase, most would say Auburn has good chance.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Back in the day, I used to live in Tuscaloosa, so I a very likely possibility that I met your mom. Oh wait.......never visited the nymphomaniac, un-wed mother's ward at Bryce Hospital, so unless I met her before her admission, I probably haven't. If I did, then you might need to start calling me "Daddy".

No shot?? I fully expect to win this game by a fairly surprising margin. Hell, even Kirk Herbstreit has picked Auburn to win the west, so I would say, outside of the delusional Bama fanbase, most would say Auburn has good chance.

:lol:The CobraRacer of "Tailgate Party" strikes again!

Auburn is going to lose by double digits Thursday and you have your sights set on the National Champions:dw: Slow down there Hoss!

Users who are viewing this thread