2010 Ford Mustang In The Nude!

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
id like to see it without that paint before i make my complete judgement, but it looks good so far!!!

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
No sir, I don't like it.

Mr._Horse_as_a_GI.png

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Looks pretty good, can't say whether I like it or not until I see it in the complete flesh.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I like it much better than the current S197s. There are more body lines to keep your interest and the features on this car should be exciting.

With reduced weight, a 400hp 5.0L, HIDs, and a glass roof this car will certainly be the hottest and baddest base Mustang V8 ever built.

Riceater52910

Established Member
Looks okay, i like the current styling much better though. Maybe it will grow on me like the new camaro did, which i now think looks bad ass.

blakedout

Established Member
all those fancy pics look nice when they are just a prototype or are just testing them, they would look nice if they kept them just the way it looks in the orange pic!

mustanginsin

Loyal To None
Established Member
can someone that doesn't suck at photoshop just work a little magic and wipe all that 101 dalmation crap off of it for us?

manOwar

Established Member
5000lbs pig!!! Mine is better than yours!!!You have a small penis!!! YOU.... That'll be the claim for the 05-08, as well as the 03-04 owners!!! Life repeats it's self, End of Story!!! Get prepared....

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
OMG those new gt500 pics look horrible. The current 500 is alot meaner looking, the new 500 in those pics looks alot slimer like a 500 on crack.

Users who are viewing this thread