2010 Fusion Sport Owners?

sjsfiveo

Established Member
I just got one a month and a half ago. This was the 1st car I bought in 18 years and I was a little nervous about that. I now know I did not make a mistake. Great car, solid car, good gas mileage could not be happier with it and like said above love the sync.

Steve

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
We traded my wife's 06 SEL in on a Sport last week and couldn't be happier. Nothing negative to say about the car, Ford only improved what I thought was already a great ride. The obvious things like power and Sync are better, but the little things like the improved trunk space, much more comfortable seats, back-up camera, better gas mileage than advertised, and the manual shift mode really have made this car far superior to the other cars we tested. We didn't opt for the nav system as we already had a portable unit and don't regret it one bit.

It has paddleshifters on the steering wheel? So does the Taurus Sho which I drove last weekend. Sweet cars no doubt. I was thoroughly impressed with the Taurus. Nothing but positive things to say about the new Taurus.

Users who are viewing this thread