2010 GT500 - Blk w/wht stipes - for sale in Colorado

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
Hello all....can't even fathom that I'm looking to sell my beauty. Life has thrown me some curveballs the past couple months. I made a big thing about this car...taking a short vacation, flying out to LA to buy it...stopping in Vegas for the weekend on the way back...and of course stopping at Shelby headquarters. This car was going to be for keeps. However, as a second car and intended garage queen...it cannot stay in my stable any longer financially.

It's black with white stripes and has ALL options except the cover. I probably would have grabbed a cover in the fall from eBay or something...didn't really matter to me. It's got 3400 miles on it and is stock. I'd love to get at least $46k for her...as the tax savings for someone private could be substantial...I took a big hit on that one. FYI as well...her in-service date was June 1st of this year. Anyhow, thanks for checking my ad out...I'm even more depressed now. BTW...it's listed on Craigslist here in Denver. If you know anyone looking for black, they won't be disappointed. PM me if interested...thanks again!

DaGmen

Established Member
I cannot send you a PM. It says you have them blocked or turned off?

Anyway, I am very interested in your car! I live in Phoenix AZ and I can have the cash/check ready fairly quickly.

I am not looking to waste your time or mine. Please email me your bottom line number that you are willing to accept for your car?

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
I cannot send you a PM. It says you have them blocked or turned off?

Anyway, I am very interested in your car! I live in Phoenix AZ and I can have the cash/check ready fairly quickly.

I am not looking to waste your time or mine. Please email me your bottom line number that you are willing to accept for your car?

Thanks and good luck!

[email protected]

Email sent...

turbroe

04 Cobra - 500 RWHP
Established Member
GLWS, but just let you know, dealers are offering brand new 2010's with the same equipment as yours at $44K flat. As you know, the 2011 are out and thus your 2010 is officially a year old. Also, looks like you put 3400 miles put on the car in less than two months. Wow, was it your daily driver?

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
GLWS, but just let you know, dealers are offering brand new 2010's with the same equipment as yours at $44K flat. As you know, the 2011 are out and thus your 2010 is officially a year old. Also, looks like you put 3400 miles put on the car in less than two months. Wow, was it your daily driver?

Well...he said he flew out to Ellay to buy it and drove it back to the Rocky Mountains via Lost Wages....so...sounds like several miles there to me...:shrug:

OP...GLWS...nice car and hope you hit the curveball out of the park and move on...:rockon:

Last edited:

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Not true yo dealers are offering me 43k in trade for mine bone stock. I dont know what crack that dude is smoking but you can sell them for way more than 41k.

DaGmen

Established Member
Sorry I made a mistake and posted my comments about pricing here. I dont want to steal the OP's FS thread.

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Why would anyone pay $43k for a used car with miles?

In many places you don't have to pay sales tax if bought from an individual. For example.

If I had the choice between buying a 2010 GT500 new, no miles for 43k, or a used 2010 gt500 with say 1500 miles for 43k, I'd buy the used one as long as the options are comparable and the body is still perfect, because I wouldn't have to pay almost 9% sales tax (or $4k) on the used one.

Just something to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread