2010 GT500 Car Cover

spincobra03

Established Member
I bought a brand new shelby car cover with the shelby and snake logos. I bought it straight through ford when I put a deposit down on a new 2010, I decided against the car and got stuck with the cover as ford would not take it back. I paid 425 bucks for it stupidly before getting quoted through tousley ford where I could have gotten it for 340 shipped, but oh well. I removed it from the box to look at it as I was excited about the new potential purchase but it was opened on my living room floor and then went back in the box where it has sat. My loss is your gain as I now have another 04 cobra that came with a cover. $310 FIRM (shipping included anywhere in the usa.) PM if interested

k9guard

Established Member
2010 cover

Is this cover the same as the 07-09 cover? In other word will it fit and look right on an 08 shelby?

spincobra03

Established Member
Is this cover the same as the 07-09 cover? In other word will it fit and look right on an 08 shelby?

Im not sure? I think it would. Give tousley ford a call, im sure they know. Please pm me with any questions or interest because I hardly check this section of svtp. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread