2010 gt500 eaton sc onto a 2013 5.0. is it a fit?

Ductape

Established Member
hey guys i'm wondering if an eaton sc off a 2010 gt500 is a fit with a 2013 coyote 5.0 (manual, 4.10 gears). The eaton has the 259 pulley with it and cai. I also have an sct tuner already with custom tuning open on it. I know nuttin about boosting so this is interesting to me. if it is a fit what other components are a major consideration? plugs? injectors?

I'm not after a rocket ship here, just wanting to wake her up.

thanks for any advice guys! if it's a go i'll be looking for a shop in the Vancouver BC area.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
hey guys i'm wondering if an eaton sc off a 2010 gt500 is a fit with a 2013 coyote 5.0 (manual, 4.10 gears). The eaton has the 259 pulley with it and cai. I also have an sct tuner already with custom tuning open on it. I know nuttin about boosting so this is interesting to me. if it is a fit what other components are a major consideration? plugs? injectors?

I'm not after a rocket ship here, just wanting to wake her up.

thanks for any advice guys! if it's a go i'll be looking for a shop in the Vancouver BC area.

Was looking at their stage 3 kit and it actually seems like a good deal.

5lho

Established Member
If ya use enough duct tape it'll fit....

Good luck finding a shop in Vancouver that doesn't have their head up their ass as far as these cars go.

I'd suggest talking to Parm Jawanda in Surrey...604-597-8886.

Last edited:

Ductape

Established Member
If ya use enough duct tape it'll fit....

Good luck finding a shop in Vancouver that doesn't have their head up their ass as far as these cars go.

I'd suggest talking to Parm Jawanda in Surrey...604-597-8886.

Ya i've had Parm in mind for tuning etc for a while. Unfortunately he's booked till next year, won't even quote a job.

CapeMustang

Hey Ductape
Have to decided on what to do yet. As far as buying a kit. I am thinking of putting a GT 500 supercharger on my car. Think it's a TVS 2.3 not completely sure. Just want to see if you did anything and what you think.
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread