2010 GT500: Kona Blue/Silver Stripes (clean)

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
Less than one week old. Took delivery from the dealer completely unprepped. Spent yesterday cleaning: wash, claybar, polish, sealant. Used all Blackfire products from Properautocare.com

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
Very nice. I need to get serious about getting one of those. The wheels look much better than the previous models as well, almost custom looking.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Very nice !!! Stripes look White in the pics. At different angles, I can see some Silver on the roof. I like the 2010's better than previous models.

Have fun and be safe with it,

J.R.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

that looks awesome, aside from the rear. I really like the new wheels and the front end just looks sick to me. I just don't care for the ass end of the 2010 stangs, but I could deal with it for the other changes they made

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Very very nice. I keep toying with the idea of selling a few things and getting one, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Let us know how you like it once you've put some miles on it.

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
that thing looks good. does it feel heavy? what is the actual weight on it?

I think the weight is about 3,900 or so. Yeah, I guess it feels heavy, but I don't have much of a basis for comparison (see my signature). My MB C350 is at least as heavy and has only 268hp. Overall, PLENTY of power to move this beast....and QUICKLY.

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
very nice. Where in N.VA do you live? What plans do you have for it?

Live in Southeastern Loudoun County. South Dulles.

Right now, I plan on using it as a "toy" and keeping it for many years. I'm going to leave it stock for a while. First mod may be to lower it but JUST A LITTLE. After that, who knows? There's so much to choose from compared to mods available for my past cars.

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
why was the car not prepped? nice car!

I specifically requested they did not prep it. They think I'm crazy (I may be), but I have seen how dealers wash cars. The same sponge/rag/chamois that was used on the last several cars and that was dropped on the ground a couple times is used to put swirl marks in my car.

NO ONE cares for his (my) car more than the owner (me). I inspected it several times before I took delivery. There was a single tiny (few mm) superficial scratch near the antenna and a rusted pumpkin. Dirty but otherwise perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread