2010 Gt500 What do you think its worth?

mgmustang1

Established Member
I'm the original owner of a 2010 grabber blue/white stripes with 5500 miles on it. Not a scratch or chip on the car. what would be a good price to start at? mods are 2.59 pulley with vmp tune, 170 stat, frpp L springs.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I would guess $35k. You could do a web search to see what similar cars are asking.

mgmustang1

Established Member
I would guess $35k. You could do a web search to see what similar cars are asking.
i was thinking my starting point. I know how i cared for it and if there was 1 cloud out i wouldn't drive it. thanks for the input.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I would hold out for more than 35k. You have a very clean, desirable color, and the right person will pay closer to $38,500 - 39,500. I bought the same year, in a desirable color, with low miles and had to pay a slight premium over book value, and the seller knew it. If you are not in a hurry, the right buyer will come along and be more than happy to pay a little more than book value.

einehund

Established Member
I've got the twin of your car, but with a few more mods and 60k miles. There is no way you are getting over 35-36. I'd be happy at 32k. If you are offered 35, do it.

Tacticalriflema

Established Member
Yeah I also have grabber blue with white stripes with 14k miles and had to pressure the dealer to get them up to 30k on tradein, so would expect 32-34 for a private sale in this area. KBB only shows 28.5k tradein here, and 32.5k private seller. I didn't trade it in, but when I'm ready to move on unless the values climb which has not been the trend this last year I'll ask 35k and probably have to settle for less. I'm in southern ohio by the way.

ponyboy96

Established Member
$34-35k for that condition and mileage. Maybe a bit more. I'd list if for $37.5 and let them talk me down. I wouldn't sell it for less than $34k. Lots of cars out there with way more miles on them and questionable history asking mid $30's.

mgmustang1

Established Member
$34-35k for that condition and mileage. Maybe a bit more. I'd list if for $37.5 and let them talk me down. I wouldn't sell it for less than $34k. Lots of cars out there with way more miles on them and questionable history asking mid $30's.

yeah im not going lower than that. boss 302's are going for more and dont have anything on a shelby. My car is kept in garage under a cover. not many can say that.

Users who are viewing this thread