2010 gt500 wheels or sve drifts

dynasty_365

Established Member
Tryna make a decision on some wheels. I was pretty set on Sve drifts until I was on YouTube watching exhaust videos and saw this 5.0 with the gt500 wheels in black on it. Looked sick. Looked at them on American muscle and I see they go up to 19x10's. Only think about them is I can't find many cars online with pics with the wheels in Black on them. Anybody on here have them? What would most of u choose?

dynasty_365

Established Member
Found this: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgOsMndunQ&nomobile=1"]Mustang 2010 Style GT500 Wheel (05-12 All) Review - YouTube[/nomedia]

ViciousJay

Established Member
honestly i wish i would have kept my the brembos stock color, it seems everyone with a black car is murdering it out... im really beginning to hate it, also i wish i could go spoiler-less

fake

Established Member
If you like the drifts, you will really like the American Muscle AMR's.

I just put my AMR's on Tuesday and they look bad ass.

D.T.R

Established Member
honestly i wish i would have kept my the brembos stock color, it seems everyone with a black car is murdering it out... im really beginning to hate it, also i wish i could go spoiler-less

I plasti dipped the stockers (18s) gun metal and I'm very happy with it.
black car with black rims seems to be too much black.
I can always peel off the plasti dip and have the stock rims again.

BSH

Established Member
Can you post pics of yours, I have thought about doing this myself.

mustang_guy

Established Member

Plasti dip comes in gunmetal?

dynasty_365

Established Member
The thing about the amr is that they r charcoal. I'm looking for a black wheel. Down here nobody does black wheels. Everybody rocking chrome. Plus their r only about 10 5.0's in my area and I hadn't personally seen a blacked out one

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
The thing about the amr is that they r charcoal. I'm looking for a black wheel. Down here nobody does black wheels. Everybody rocking chrome. Plus their r only about 10 5.0's in my area and I hadn't personally seen a blacked out one

Yea, don't listen to people on forums who say "Don't get those wheels.... EVVVVERRYONE has them...." Yea, well... I'm the only 5.0 in my area with exhaust... Much less wheels...

Zilairin

Established Member
I like either sve or rtr wheels they look mean on these cars. First would be sve then rtr. The more I look at the sve the more tempted I am to get them.

dynasty_365

Established Member
Yea I love that the sve's r black. Saw the rtr's on my buddy stripperpolef150's car the other day and they look damn good just wish they were black. Don't know how I feel about charcoal wheels on a black car. I'd need to see quickstangs car again

UWISHU1

Honey Badger
Established Member
SVE Drift wheels, 275/35R19 Nitto 555, H&R SS

2012-02-01111459.gif

2012-02-01111524.gif

2012-02-06090140.gif

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Yea, don't listen to people on forums who say "Don't get those wheels.... EVVVVERRYONE has them...." Yea, well... I'm the only 5.0 in my area with exhaust... Much less wheels...

haha i agree. i rarely see any modified cars unless it's on a forum or at car shows. It just seems like everyone is blacking their cars out because we're on a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread