2010 GT500

buddha93

Established Member
You gotta do your homework, that way when something new pops up, you know what your looking at. I basically watched the 11-14' Shelby market for about 5 years, late last year and early this year IMO the market peaked for buyers. There were lot's of low mileage cars on the market solidly in 40's for the 13-14' models. Supply has dried up a bit, but deals can still be found, few went on this site recently.

I went back and forth a lot on the 11-12' vs the 13-14' cars. I settled on an 11' I couldn't pass up, low miles, modded the way I would have done it (still gotta swap out the stock tails though) for a price that was fair. Had it been stock, I would have never bought it, but basically got about $8k in aftermarket parts for "free", not to mention the labor to install it all..........think long tube headers here. I've zero regrets in my purchase.

Good luck with your search, definitely go nationwide, you'll have a better pool to pick from.

On a side note, got an 11' one local to me with low miles, silver car that's been wrapped. Older guy, may be able to get a deal, selling his house too. Price is right as well, I'd still try to get him down on price and rip that wrap off:

2011 Shelby Cobra GT 500 SVT - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Want me to go check it out for ya? :)

Users who are viewing this thread