2010 MEMBER CALENDAR Ordering Information!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
$10 OFF YOUR ORDER! USE PROMO CODE: "APHKRDJCPWJALBJOUTRE"

The day has finally arrived. Thanks again to everyone who participated in the entire process (contestants, voters, winners, runner-ups, Sid, etc). The caliber of cars on this site is top notch and squeezing in just 15 members was tough. The voting was close enough to definitely warrant a redesign of the layout to include many more members (if I am tasked to get this done for 2011). Anyway, the ordering information is below. Please PM me if there are any issues with quality (printing errors, etc) and provide your feedback in this thread (or the Road Side thread).

Calendars are provided by Zazzle (a CafePress type company). Order your calendar(s) as if you would order anything online.

- Dimensions are 11x17” (open, not closed).
- Includes cover photo, 12 months, and a backpage photo.
- Each month details one member, as chosen by forum members (forum name, one significant mod, and their whp/wtq numbers).
- The backpage photo shows the three runner-ups.
- There is a mix of Cobras, Mach, Lightning, SN95, and S-197s.
- Spiral bound (black).
- Price listed DOES NOT include shipping. Zazzle charges approx. $5 for shipping.
- Shipping times range from 5-12 days (ships from CA).
- Use the coupon code GIVEZAZZLE09 to receive 10% off your order (this offer is valid until 01/30/2010).

***** 2010 SVTP Calendar from Zazzle.com *****

IMG_0360.JPG

Last edited:

bubbrubb

awe shit, order canceled. You won't need to reimburse anyone :beer:

p.s. thanks for being super quick and catching the snag!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
That is the single most amazing calendar ever. I'll be ordering mine shortly!

does it make me gay if I'm glad that the cars are not covered with girls in bikini like every other car calendar??

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Site appears to be down, atleast I can't get it to work anyway. I click on that link and it brings up a blank page that says results for calendar 1-1 of 1..... and there is nothing. Dunno

Jefe

Established Member
No matches for "2010 Svtp" found.
Be the first to create your own!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Site appears to be down, atleast I can't get it to work anyway. I click on that link and it brings up a blank page that says results for calendar 1-1 of 1..... and there is nothing. Dunno

No matches for "2010 Svtp" found.
Be the first to create your own!

I received an email today stating this. :fm: :cuss: :mj: I am working the issue. Something tells me Ford is involved. :bored:

Zazzle said:
Dear imprezars01,

Thank you for your interest in Zazzle.com, and thank you for publishing products on Zazzle.

Unfortunately, it appears that your product, 2010 SVTP Calendar, contains content that is not suitable for printing at Zazzle.com.

We will be removing this product from the Zazzle Marketplace shortly.

The details of the product being removed are listed below:

• Product Title: 2010 SVTP Calendar
• Product Type: Calendar
• Product ID: 158587942615344133

• Result: Not Approved
• Policy Violations:

o Design contains an image or text that infringes on intellectual property rights. We have been contacted by the intellectual property right holder and at their request we will be removing your product from Zazzle’s Marketplace due to intellectual property claims

We apologize for the inconvenience, a detailed description of the policies are located here.

If you have any questions or concerns about the review of your product, please email [email protected]

Best Regards,
Content Review Team
Zazzle.com, Inc.

Users who are viewing this thread