2010 Mustang GT Mufflers and Rear Valance

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Up for sale is a dual exhaust setup for a 2010 Mustang.

Included in the package is a rear valance from a 2010 Mustang GT that is in mint condition. This is the black textured lower valance that comes on the 2010 GT Mustang. It is a direct replacement for the lower valance on the V6 bumper. You can use this part when you convert your exhaust system to dual exhaust.

Also included is a set of Mustang GT Stainless Steel Exhaust Mufflers from a 2010 Mustang GT. The mufflers are in mint condition, as well.

Everything was removed from a 2010 Mustang GT with less than 3K miles on it.

This is a perfect kit to give your 2010 Mustang V6 the GT look. The rear valance can also be used to give your 2010-2011 Mustang GT a different look by having it painted to match the car.

I am looking for a quick sale and want everything gone soon so I am asking $200 obo for everything.

I prefer a local sale (San Antonio, Tx), but if the buyer would like it shipped elsewhere, the shipping will be up to the buyer. I have a box for the mufflers to ship through FedEx or whichever company you prefer, but the valance will probably be best shipped through Greyhound.

I am near the computer pretty much 24/7 so e-mail or PM is the best way to contact me. I will respond as soon as possible to any questions or offers.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you and making a quick sale.

Thanks,
Luke

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Still for sale

Hey peeps,

This setup is still for sale. As I mentioned before I am looking for a quick sale, so I am open to reasonable offers.

I appreciate it,
Luke

Users who are viewing this thread