2010 Shelby Super Snake 750HP For Sale

STREETSIDE

Established Member
Hey guys,

We just got this 2010 GT500 Super Snake in on consignment at Streetside Classic Cars in Charlotte, NC. I'm the sales manager here at Streetside and I've been a late-model Mustang enthusiasts for years. The classics we sell are cool but my world starts with the 85 Mustang and up! Just thought I would post this up so you guys could see it. Pretty awesome looking car! Seller is stating this car to be one of the first 10's released to the public as there is a long waiting list for Super Snake conversions. This is also the only Grabber Blue 750 HP '10 SS for sale right now. Car is fully loaded with NAV, everything. Seller has all the '10 GT500 take off parts and I have referred him to start posting them under GT500 parts on here so be watching for them. He's a nice guy to deal with. Link to our website is below, thanks for looking!

http://www.streetsideclassics.com/showcar.php/cha/1109/2010-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-Mustang

Last edited:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
nice car. way to much $$$$$$$$. the dealer i work at sold an 08 brand new for 60k. But good luck on the sale. it is one hell of a car.

aaronyarracs

nice car. way to much $$$$$$$$. the dealer i work at sold an 08 brand new for 60k. But good luck on the sale. it is one hell of a car.

a brand new super snake??? I think your obviously talking about a kr gt500 not a super snake price for a new super snake is 140k where a kr is 80k

Last edited by a moderator:

STREETSIDE

Established Member
Curious how much

$100K. Car is being delivered to him Tuesday morning. He realizes he could probably have had one built for a little less $$$ but doesn't want to have to wait 3-4 months for it to be done by Shelby. Hopefully the deal goes through, if it doesn't we will be dropping the price to $105,000 to attract other buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread